Pacific World, the leading MICE player has announced a number of new developments which will be implemented as part of their Accessible Travel Services programme for EIBTM, which is dedicated to supporting disabled persons interested in attending the trade show which takes place in Fira Gran Via, Barcelona.
Through partnering with Disabled Accessible Travel, Pacific World will offer a wide range of services (available on request) including:
- Accessible Airport Transfers, (100 per cent adapted transport)
- Accessible Transfers, hotel to event (100 per cent adapted transport)
- Accessible Accommodation (roll-in showers & shower chairs)
- Accessible Tour Services, before, during, post EIBTM event (100 per cent adapted transport)
- Scooter service for the duration of EIBTM (onsite service)
- Assisted caterings services (on site)
- Disability Information Service provided by Disabled Accessible Travel (On site)
Pacific World is also a member of the Society for Accessible Travel & Hospitality, which works to raise awareness of the needs of all travelers with disabilities and remove physical and attitudinal barriers to free access and expand travel opportunities.
Shaun Casey, Regional Director EMEA, Pacific World commented, “Accessible travel for conference delegates is gaining momentum aided by recent EU legislation. Barcelona is already ahead of its competitors in how it has adapted itself to service the needs of this target audience. We are delighted that Pacific World has been selected to showcase these services during Europe’s leading event management trade show EIBTM.”