Mandarin Oriental, Prague has introduced a fairy-tale wedding package for brides and grooms that are fit for heads of state. Couples booking the Once Upon A Time package will stay in the Presidential Penthouse Suite, enjoy a romantic wedding ceremony in the hotel’s private Renaissance chapel and indulge in other memorable treats, including a sunset river boat cruise.
Originally a Baroque-era monastery, Mandarin Oriental, Prague is located in the centre of the city’s romantic and picturesque Lesser Town district, making it the perfect location for a wedding. Couples booking the Once Upon A Time package will be welcomed to the sumptuous Presidential Penthouse Suite with a bottle of champagne and other indulgences. Also, they will receive an exclusive shopping discount card and map of participating stores, including Tod’s, Versace and Valentino, where private visits can be arranged by the hotel.
An early morning check-in will be available for the bride, so she can start her dream day in her wedding boudoir, welcomed with a glass of Prosecco. After the wedding ceremony in the hotel’s historic Renaissance-era chapel, the newlyweds and their families will be treated to a gourmet late lunch on the Presidential Penthouse Suite’s private terrace, which has stunning views over the rooftops of the golden city, including Prague Castle.
Following lunch, the couple can enjoy a private sunset boat tour aboard the luxuriously equipped Šemík. Sipping champagne and tasting an assortment of delicacies prepared by Executive Chef, Zdeněk Křížek, they can soak up the beauty of Prague, while romantic touches are added to the Presidential Penthouse Suite during the turndown service.
The Once Upon A Time package is valid till October 2017, and includes:
- Round-trip limousine service for bride and groom
- Accommodation in the Presidential Penthouse Suite
- Daily breakfast served in the privacy of the suite
- Wedding ceremony in the hotel’s Renaissance chapel
- Family lunch served on the Presidential Penthouse Suite’s private terrace overlooking Prague, including a four-hour drinks package, wedding cake and wedding balloon release
- A one-hour sunset tour for the newlyweds aboard private river boat, Šemík, with a luxury picnic basket and other treats
- Luxury Shopping Card with 10% discount and a map of participating stores
- Guaranteed late check-out
Package rates start from EUR 9,350 for a minimum of two nights’ stay, including 15% VAT. The package rate includes wedding ceremony and gourmet lunch for 10people, and excludes accommodation for wedding guests. Package is subject to availability.
The Once Upon A Time package can be booked directly through the hotel’s wedding expert, Tomas Kapek, on email@example.com or by dialling +420 233 088 751, and can be amended according to the couple’s wishes.